Answering services such as ones used in property management businesses and on call plumbing services are considered the gold standard in customer service solutions. Well, here’s a brief introduction on what a property management answering service is and why you should opt for it as a business owner.
Introduction To Property Management Answering Services
Prospective renters usually call when they’re looking for a new place for themselves. If you get a call from current tenants that’s because they need some issue addressed or want to draw your attention to something. So, that last thing these people want to hear is a computer-generated answering attendant, or worse, having their call diverted to voicemail. Having someone on the other end of the phone shows that you respect your customers/ tenants, and would allow you to respond to queries quicker.
According to a survey, around 70% of a customer’s experience depends on how they’re treated. This is why, property management companies need trained individuals to provide quick and considerate assistance. Most reliable property management answering services have a robust team that works around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefits Of Using A Property Management Answering Service
As a property dealer or a property management company, you’d always get calls from landlords, tenants, other businesses, and prospective clients. In such a situation, it’s hard to keep up with all the calls and address them professionally. This is where a property management answering service comes into the picture.
Reliable call answering services will not only handle all incoming calls, but would also take messages, schedule appointments (if needed), and forward the call to you if it requires your immediate attention. There’s more to it. Here are a few benefits of having a professional call answering service working for you.
- Round-the-clock availability: Most consumers believe that having an actual person answering questions helps make the right purchase decision and is one of the key features of any service provider. Moreover, a company that supports customers around the clock and has actual people helping the customers, usually stands out against its competitors. Having actual people on the other end of the line heightens people’s trust in the brand.
- Personalised service: When it comes to customer service, almost 60% of all people prefer some level of personalization. Beyond a simple Hello, people like unique personalised touches when having customer service interactions. This is why on call plumbing and other answering service chatbots can never be a solution. In fact, many customers are of the opinion that chatbots have made interactions worse. In fact, one in three customers are fine paying more for a better and personalised customer service.
- Capture quality leads: Responding to new leads is an integral part of every burgeoning business. Moreover, capturing quality leads is a resource-intensive process, and thus, missing after-hours calls is never an option. Thus, answering services allow property management companies to stop missing sales. Moreover, hiring a reliable property management answering service allows you to redirect your team’s time and effort into other aspects of your business. That’s not all! Outsourcing the on call service also allows you to identify the exact nature of the query.
- Exceptional customer service: Every business is built on its reputation and people’s customer service experiences. This is what compels customers to leave glowing reviews and refer your business to family and friends. In fact, around 42% people don’t mind paying a bit more for a welcoming experience. But for this, every interaction over a phone call must be a positive customer experience.
- After-hours call services: Emergencies can occur anytime, and this is where after-hours answering services come in handy. The perks of having a call answering service attend urgent calls and provide immediate resolution are of great value. Such answering services would work with businesses to develop a list of after-hours emergencies that need immediate escalation.
- Increased cost-efficiency: When it comes to small businesses, budget concerns are always a factor, and as a business owner, you’re forced to do more with less. In such a scenario, property management answering services can be a great game changer. It is effective as well as heightens tenant satisfaction. Every dime you save in administration can be used to deliver top-notch services to tenants and customers.
Regardless of how many properties you manage, a property management answering service gives you a much-needed competitive edge. In fact, when you team up with a reputed and professional team of call agents, they flawlessly represent your business and provide an impeccable service.
To know more about heightening your property management business and value-added call answering services, check out some of our other brief but informative blogs on this platform. Book a quick consultation with reputed telephone answering services for your business and discover the true power of 24/7 call answering services.