Roku is a very amazing device that people can use when they want to use different streaming applications to watch their desired content, however if your Roku device is facing issues when connecting to the internet then, it can be very problematic as you will not be able to use the device whenever you want.
So if you are also wondering why won’t my roku tv connect to the internet then, you do not need to worry as here we are giving you some simple solutions that you can use when you want to ensure that your Roku can be connect easily to the internet.
There are some very simple steps that you need to follow when you want to ensure that your roku is easily connected to the internet.
1. You need to open your Roku device where you need to access Settings by pressing the left button.
2. Now, you need to access the Settings menu and access Network if you see that roku tv won’t connect to wifi.
3. You will be able to see two different options there where you can use the Check connection’ tool to test the connection that you are using.
4. You can also see the connection type and other details of the network that you are using. If you see that your internet connection is not fine then, you need to use a different connection for your Roku device.
5. Connect your Roku device to a different Wi-Fi connection to see if your Roku device is working without any issues.
We hope that you have understood the method that we have explained here and you can also refer to the Techzeel website when you want to know more methods that will help you with the same.
also recommended: How to Reset The Instagram Explore Page